Odif 505 7.27 oz (206g)
Regular price $17.95
Characteristics: A low odor temporary repositionable spray adhesive that does not stain or cause stickiness.
Odif 505 Benefits:
- No waiting. Can be used immediately.
- Can be used with most types of material and paper
- Dries clear.
- Low odor.
- Does not transfer.
- Does not wet material.
- Does not cause yellowing.
- Can be repositioned.
- Adheres to most materials.
- Enables project to be completed more quickly as it eliminates tacking (no pins).
Odif 505 Spray Uses:
- Raw edge appliqué when you are going to sew it in place.
- Penny Rugs – spray the back side of wool shapes, place on background to Fix in place then use a blanket stitch around the edges for a permanent hold.
- Baste your quilts – Spray the batting or the wrong side of the backing and top to layer your quilt.
- When loading a quilt on a long arm machine, use 505 to hold the lead edge of the batting and top to the backing fabric. This way you only pin once along the lead edge.
- Spray 505 on Embroidery stabilizer. Hoop your stabilizer, spray, and then stick the garment in place on top without hooping.
- Use 505 to hold patches in place before stitching down.
- Make fabric covered buttons by spraying the fabric then cover button form. Trim fabric and fold inside top. Apply button back. Fabric will not shift.
Odif 505 Advantages:
- 505 contains neither acid nor water and so does not wet material.
- Problems often experienced with other glues.
- Because 505 is an easy to use spray adhesive, it is very economic and convenient.
- The ‘low odor’ means that unlike many other adhesives, even when used in confined spaces 505 can be used with little or no discomfort.
- 505 can if necessary be easily be removed by washing. Many other adhesives leave a sticky residue that is often difficult to remove.
- 505 dries clear. Some other adhesives leave stains or marks on exposed surfaces.
- Unlike many other adhesives, 505 is always effective providing just the correct amount of stickiness. Many other products give either insufficient or too much ‘hold’.
- 505 is proven in both domestic and industrial environments to provide the correct level of adherence thus avoiding the time wasting associated with pinning, tacking.